Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Love Is ~ Engagement ~Hearts, Flowers, Butterflies

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and all prepared for the big day.  Today I have an engagement card to share.



This card began as an A4 sheet of red card stock that I cut and scored to make a 5x5.5 card blank.  Next I cut a piece of red vellum to the size of the card blank and adhered it into place.  Using a butterfly patterned paper from my stash I cut this to slightly smaller than the card blank to show off some of the red vellum.  Next I stamped the heart image onto the butterfly paper using barn door distress ink and IndigoBlu 'love is' stamp set.  The topper was then adhered to the card blank. The sentiment was  made using some sticky back vinyl from my stash and a pre-installed sentiment from the Brother Scan N Cut which I made to the size I wanted and then cut it out.  Finally the sentiment was adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment