Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Happy Christmas Presents And Christmas Foliage

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good start to your week.  Today I have a digitally created card for you.




This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock. I then used Docrafts Digital Designer 'Christmas pastimes' CD-ROM and created a card by adding different elements.  First I added the polka dot paper and then the Santa borders.  I then added the topper and made the ribbon banner across the bottom and added the text.  A tag was added to the bottom, it was flipped so it was facing the side I wanted it to and then I added the recipients names to the tag.  Finally I added some holly to each corner of the card  which I had to flip and rotate and a bow to the top of the topper frame.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment