Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 December 2014

I Only Ever Have One Glass Of Wine At Christmas ~ Wine Buffs

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and managing to get some crafting done before the big event next week.  Today I have a wine buffs card for you.


This card began as an A4 sheet of cream card stock that was scored and folded to make a gate fold card.  Next using Katy Sue Designs Wine Buffs 'Christmas Spirit' CD-ROM I printed off a backing paper and topper sheet.  The backing paper was cut down to size and adhered to the two front panels of the card.  Next  I used Spellbinders 'grand circles' die set to die cut the topper.  Using some silver mirror board and Spellbinders 'grand scallop circles' die set I also cut a mat for the topper.  The mat and topper were adhered together.  Fnally the topper was adhered to one side of the gatefold so that the card can be opened.
Happy Craftng xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment