Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Congratulations On Your Engagement ~ Love Hearts

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday and are ready for festivities tonight.  Today I have an engagement card to share.


This card began as a white 6x6 card blank.  First I used some white card stock and embossed it using That Special Touch 'hearts' mask and my Grand Calibur.  Once embossed I inked through the mask with festive berries distress ink and some cut n dry foam.  The embossed card stock was cut to the size of the card blank and set to one side.  Next onto red card stock I stamped the dress and sentiments using black soot distress ink and Stampin Up 'love & laughter' stamp set.  Once stamped the topper was cut to size and matted onto some silver holographic mirror board before being added to the embossed card stock.  Next I used some lovely red ribbon and wrapped it around the embossed card stock.  The embossed panel was then adhered to the front of the card blank.  Next I tied some more ribbon around the cross over point of the ribbons and tied a bow.  I then embellished the ribbon with two silver coloured heart brads one above and one below the ribbon bow.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment