Search This Blog

Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas bloggers I hope Santa left you lots of crafting goodies in your stocking.  Today is the last Christmas card of this year.  Hurrah I here you cry lol.


This card began as a 6x6 card blank that I cut down to a 6.25 x 5 card blank.  First I covered the front with some vintage yellow striped paper.  Next I cut a mat for the topper from gold mirror board.  The mirror board was matted onto a slim black mat.  The mats were added to the card blank.  The topper was printed using Katy Sue Designs Wine Buffs 'Christmas spirit' CD-ROM.  Once printed it was cut out using a circle punch and adhered to the right hand side of the card.  The sentiment was from my stash and was adhered to the bottom of the card.  The holly border was die cut out of white glitter card using Spellbinders 'holly accents' die set.  It was then adhered to the left hand side of the card.  Finally I added an off cut of the holly border behind the poinsettia on the sentiment.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment