Search This Blog

Saturday 27 December 2014

Fairy Dreams ~ Purple

Hello bloggers, I hope you all had a good boxing day and enjoyed the festivities.  Today I have gone all purple with this fairy dreams card.


This card began as a white 6x6 card blank.  Next I used Papermania Creative Tones 'amethyst infusion' paper pad from which I chose a floral paper to cover the whole of the card blank.  Next I used My Craft Studio 'walk in wonderland' CD-ROM to print out my fairy topper.  Once printed it was cut out and matted onto some silver mirror board before being adhered to the front of the card.  The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using Crafter's Companion  Flower Fairies Friends 'marigold' stamp set and dusty concord distress ink.  Once stamped I cut it out by hand and adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment