Search This Blog

Friday 26 December 2014

Thanks For Your Support ~ Bra & Pants Polka Dot

Happy Boxing Day bloggers, I hope you all enjoyed a good day with family and friends.  Today I have a thank you card to thank all the visitors to my blog for your support.



This card began as an off cut of red card stock that I scored into a card blank 11x10cm.  Next using some red holographic mirror board and Spellbinders 'labels 27' die set I cut a mat for the topper.  The mat was adhered to the card blank.  Next using some white card stock I stamped the bra and pants using barn door distress ink and Creative Expressions 'frilly things' stamp set.  Once stamped I fussy cut them out by hand before adhering them to the mat.  The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using the same ink pad and stamp set.  This again was fussy cut out before being added to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment