Search This Blog

Saturday 19 July 2014

Thanks For Your Support ~ Corset Green

Hello bloggers I have another girly card today.


 

This card began as an A4 sheet of topsy turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6" square card blank.  Next I took an A4 sheet of green pearlescent paper and cut it to size before punching the corners using a Martha Stewart 'punch around the page' punch set.   I then stamped the corset onto the paper using Staz-on black ink pad and Creative Expressions 'frilly things' stamp set.  I then distressed the edges of the topper using black soot distress ink before adhering it to the front of the card.

Next I added a hand tied bow using some green and white ribbon.  This was adhered onto the bow on the corset.  The sentiment was stamped onto a different shade of green pearlescent paper using staz-on black ink pad and the same stamp set as above.  I t was then die cut using Spellbinder 'back to basic tasgs' die set.  I added a green brad to either side of the tag and then adhered it to the bottom of the card using foam pads.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment