Search This Blog

Thursday 10 July 2014

Merry Christmas ~ Snowflakes

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and the weather is being kind to you where you are.  Today I have another Christmas card using the tumble dryer sheet technique.


This card began as a sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank.  Next I stamped the front of the card randomly with Creative Expressions 'Christmas topper' stamp set and broken china distress ink.  I stamped 1st and 2nd generation.

Next using a used tumbled dryer sheet that has been ironed I added spray adhesive in the spray booth  to the tumble dryer sheet, I then placed it onto the front of the card.  Pressing it into place and smoothing out and bubbles or bumps.  Next I added Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles 'angel whisper' glitter.  This was pressed by hand to get it to adhered to the adhesive on the tumbled dryer sheet.

Using an off cut of white card stock and black soot distress ink I stamped the sentiment using
Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set, .  I then used a small snowflake punch and punched around the sentiment.  Finally I inked the edges of the sentiment with broken china distress ink before adhering it onto the card front.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment