Search This Blog

Monday 14 July 2014

Butterfly Kisses to you ~ Butterfly Circles & Les Papillion washi tape

Hello blogger's Monday soon comes around, I hope you had a good weekend I know I did.  Today I have a sunny yellow butterfly card.



This card began as an A4 sheet of topsy turvy card stock that I cut  and scored to make a 4x7 card blank.  Next using a left over piece of yellow patterned paper I cut it to size and then added washi tape to the top and bottom of the paper.  The paper was then adhered to the card blank.  Next using topsy turvy card stock and Spellbinders 'butterfly circles' die set I  die cut two different sizes from the set.  The smaller die cut was use using the pale yellow side.  On to this I stamped my sentiment using staz-on ink black and Particraft butterfly 2 " stamp set.  The larger die cut was used using the yellow side.  The two pieces were layered up and adhered to the card.

Next I used the same topsy turvy card stock to die cut the butterflies using Spellbinders 'les papillions' die set.  They were then sprayed with Crafter's Companion spray and sparkle.  Once dried they were adhered to the bottom of the card.  Finally I used a black pen to add the trails behind the butterflies.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment