Search This Blog

Friday 25 July 2014

Dedication ~ Christening Popcorn The Bear Kids

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and are looking  forward to the weekend.  Today I have a dedication card for you.



This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl cards stock that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank.  Next using some star patterned paper from my stash I covered the front of the card.  Onto white card stock I stamped the topper using Crafter's Companion Popcorn The Bear Kids 'bundle of joy' stamp set and faded jeans distress ink.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels C' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked the edges with broken china distress ink.  The topper was then adhered to the right hand side of the card.

The sentiment was generated on the computer using word.  It was printed out and then die cut with Spellbinders 'grand labels large' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked the edges with tumbled glass distress ink.  The sentiment was then added to the left side of the card at a jointy angle.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment