Search This Blog

Friday 11 July 2014

Every Day Holds ~ Butterfly

Hello bloggers another week has now flown by.  I really don't know why it seems to go so quickly.  Today I have a lovely sunny card for you.




This card began as an A4 sheet of yellow card stock that I cut and scored to make a 5.5 square card blank.  Next I cut a mat for the card using some gold holographic mirror board. I then made a smaller mat using a yellow pattered paper from my stash.

I used the off cut from making the card blank and a butterfly punch to make the butterfly strip across the card.  Once punched I cut a design around the edge using Spellbinders edgeabilities die set.  I then added some Cosmic Shimmer PVA 'olympic gold to the butterfly bodies and inked on the antenna using a black pen.

The sentiment was stamped on to the card using black soot distress ink and Indigo blu 'poppy meadow' stamp set.  Finally I adhere the layers to the card and added the butterfly strip across the card and snipped of the ends that protruded beyond the card size.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment