Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Merry Christmas Bunnies in Stockings Decoupage Twisterpage

Hello bloggers A pinch and a punch it#s the first of the month.  I know its only the First of July but no better time than now to start making your Christmas cards and gifts.  Today I have a cute Christmas card featuring Bunnies.


This card began as an A4 sheet of red card stock that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank.  Next using some red polka dot card stock from my stash I added  it to the top half of the card.  Using Elegant Inspirations 'Christmas comforts' CD-ROM I printed out a decoupage twisterpage sheet.  Once printed I fussy cut out all the pieces and layered them up using foam pads.

The completed topper was then adhered to the top half of the card.  I added a snowflake border which was from the same sheet as the topper.  I used a circle punch to cut out the robin  from the same sheet.  The robin was added below the border.  Finally I stamped a sentiment at the bottom of the card using black soot distress ink and Creative Expressions 'robins' stamp set.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment