Search This Blog

Monday 28 July 2014

Let It Snow ~ Justrite Stamps Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant 2010

Hello bloggers well another glorious weekend behind us, I can't believe how quick this year seems to be going.  As it's going so fast I am making card for Christmas.  Today I have a wonderful snowflake card.



This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I scored to make an A5 card blank.  Next using some white card stock I die cut 3 large snowflakes and two smaller ones using Spellbinders ;snowflake pendant 2010' die set.  Using the same die set I cut two large and two small snowflakes from blue card stock and the same quantities from silver embossed mirror board.  The two of the larger white snowflakes were adhered together and then added to the card blank.  I then adhered the rest of the white snowflakes singularly onto the front of the card.

The sentiment was stamped onto the same blue card stock that I used for the snowflake.  It was stamped using faded jeans distress ink and Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiment' stamps set.  Once stamped the card was cut into a strip and adhered across the card.  I used the silver and blue snowflakes and layered them up using foam pads to form a dimensional snowflake.  The flower shaped pieces on the top are the waste from the smaller snowflake.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment