Search This Blog

Monday 21 July 2014

It's Your Day To Relax ~ Spellbinders and Katy Sue Designs

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good weekend what ever you were up to.  Today I have a Sunday card as that is supposed to be a day of rest.


This card began as an A4 sheet of pink topsy turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank.  Next I cut down a sheet of pink holographic mirror board to add to the front of the card.  I then used some pink paper with hearts and butterflies on it to stamp my sentiment on to using black soot distress ink and Katy Sue Designs Simpler Times Elizabeth Bell 'coffee time' stamp set.  Once stamped I die cut the sentiment using Spellbinders 'lotus pendant' die set.  The sentiment was then adhered to the top of the card.

The topper was stamped onto white card stock using the same stamp set and ink as above.  Once stamped I coloured the image using Whispers brush markers.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 14' die set.  I inked the edges of the die cut using a Whispers brush marker.  The topper was then adhered to the bottom of the card.

Finally I added a silver peel off to each corner of the card.  
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment