Search This Blog

Monday 19 May 2014

Happy Birthday ~ Fairy Butterfly

Hello bloggers I hope that you all enjoyed a lovely weekend.  Today I have a birthday card for the butterfly and fairy lovers.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First using a fairy floral backing paper from my stash I cut it down to 8x8 and adhered it to the front of the card.  Next using a piece of purple topsy turvy card stock I die cut a butterfly using Spellbinders 'les papillions' die set.  I cut one using the lighter side of the card stock and one using the darker side to give some colour contrast.  I then layered up the butterfly and adhered it to the right of the card.  Next I added some faux pearls as the butterfly rail.  Using the same topsy turvy card stock I die cut the sentiment using Tattered Lace 'sentiment block' die set. Again I turned the card stock over to get the contracting shades of purple.  The sentiment was added to the top of the card.  Finally a faux pearl was added above and below the sentiment.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment