Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Happy Father Day ~ Wilo E Coyote

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and managing to get some crafting into your busy week.  Today I have a Looney Tunes card for Father Day.



This card began as an A4 sheet of yellow topsy turvy cardstock that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank.  Next I used some black cat black card stock to make a mat slightly smaller than the card blank.  Using some yellow patterned paper from my stash I then added another mat to the card blank.  Next using 'crafting with looney tunes' CD-ROM I printed of the topper.  Once cut out this was adhered to the top of the card.  Next using some off cuts of purple topsy turvy card stock I die cut the sentiment using Tattered Lace 'sentiment blacks die set and family sentiments die set.  I also cut a mat for the sentiment from an off cut of yellow topsy turvy card stock using Spellbinders die d-lites ' frames two' die set.  The sentiment was adhered to the mat and the completed frame was added to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment