Search This Blog

Thursday 22 May 2014

Taz and Bugs Looney Tunes ~ Happy Father Day

Hello bloggers well we are being truly blessed with the great weather still shining down on us.  Today I have a card for Father's Day but could easily be used for any occasion with a different sentiment.


This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank.
Next I used 'crafting with Looney Tunes' CD-ROM to print off the background paper and topper.  These were then cut out and the backing paper was adhered to the front of the card.  Next I matted my topper onto black cardstock before adhering it into the centre of the card.   Finally my sentiment was die cut using Tattered Lace 'family sentiments for all occasions' die set and 'die sentiment blocks' die set.  Once die cut I feed them into the xyron machine to add adhesive and then adhered them above and below the topper.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment