Search This Blog

Saturday 10 May 2014

Lambretta MODS ~ Have A Great Day

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and getting back into the swing of the working week, don't worry if your not we have another Bank Holiday on the horizon.  Today I have a card for the MODS and Lambretta enthusiasts.



This card began as an 8x8 white card blank.  First using Polka Doodles 'not for the girls definitely for the men' CD-ROM I printed out a lambretta backing paper and a topper and sentiment sheet.  Next I cut the backing paper down to 8x8 and adhered it to the front of the card.  I fussy cut out the border next and matted it onto black cardstock before adhering to the bottom of the card.  The sentiment was cut out next and also matted onto black cardstock I used a corner rounder to round off the corners.  The sentiment was added to the top left of the card.  Next using some red and black cardstock and Spellbinders 'labels H' die set I die cut two mats for the topper.  The mats were adhered together after twisting one mat round.  The labretta topper was then adhered in the centre of the mats and added to the right hand side of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

Please feel free to leave any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment