Search This Blog

Saturday 3 May 2014

This One's On Me ~ Hexagonal Invertage Decoupage

Hello bloggers well the weekend is upon us again, the weeks seem to be flying by.  I wonder how many of you are going to be in the pub this weekend.  Here's an appropriate card for those that are.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I printed off a backing paper, topper sheet and decoupage sheet using Crafter's Companion 'occupations' CD-ROM.  Next I cut the backing paper to slightly smaller than 8x8 and then adhered it to the front of the card.  I fussy cut out the invertage decoupage pieces and then layered them up using foam pads.  Once the topper was complete I cut a gold mirror board mat and adhered it to the card front.  Next I cut out two different sentiments and matted them both onto some purple mirror board.  Once the sentiments had been adhered to the mats they were added to the card.

Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment