Search This Blog

Saturday 24 May 2014

Oh Pants..... I forgot! ~ for any occasion

Hello bloggers today I have a card that is suitable for all those times when you have forgotten a birthday, anniversary or some place to be.




This card began as an A4 sheet of green topsy turvy cardstock that I cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank.  Next I used a 6x6 sheet of patterned paper from Kaisercrafts ' sweet pea' range.  This was cut down to size and adhered to the centre of the card blank.  I then stamped my topper using Crafter's Companion s.w.a.l.k. 'pants' stamp set and staz-on black ink pad onto white card stock.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels D' die set.  I then coloured the image using ProMarkers.  Next I stamped my sentiment using the same stamp set and ink pad as above onto white card stock.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders die-dlites 'frame two' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with antique linen distress ink.  The topper was added to the top of the card and finally I adhered the sentiment to the bottom.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment