Search This Blog

Sunday 25 May 2014

Thank You ~ S.W.A.L.K. Floral

Hello bloggers I hope you are enjoying a relaxing Sunday and looking forward to an extended weekend with it being Bank Holiday here tomorrow.

This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank.  Next I randomly stamped a flower design onto the card blank using Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K. 'thank you' stamp set with spiced marmalade and dried marigold distress inks.  Next I stamped the topper using the same stamp set as above and black soot distress ink onto white card stock.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 14' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked around the edges using spice marmalade distress ink.  I then picked out a few elements of the image to colour with ProMarkers.  The topper edges were inked up using a ProMarker before being added to the card blank.  Finally I stamped my sentiment using the same stamp set and ink as above.  I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set, whilst still in the die I inked through the die using dried marigold distress ink.  The edges were coloured with a ProMarker before being adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment