Search This Blog

Thursday 29 May 2014

Happy Father's Day

Hello bloggers I hope you are managing to get some crafting done whilst the weather is not so good.  Today I have a Father's Day card with a fun topper.



This card began as an A4 sheet of blue cardstock that I cut and scored to make a 5x7 card blank.  Next using a patterned paper from my stash I cut it down to size and added it to the card blank.  The topper was printed using Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K. CD-ROM.  Once printed it was cut out and matted onto some holographic mirror board before being adhered to the top of the card.  The sentiment was generated on the computer using word.  This was then printed out and die cut using Spellbinder die D-lites 'frames two' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with tumbled glass and broken china distress inks.  The sentiment was then adhered to the bottom half of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment