Search This Blog

Thursday 8 May 2014

Elephants Never Forget

Hello bloggers I do hope that you are well and the week is going well for you.  Today I have an elephant card as they never forget.



This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I printed off two backing papers and a topper sheet using Pollyanna Pickering World Wildlife DVD-ROM.   I cut the backing papers down and then matted the elephant one onto black cardstock.  I then adhered the elephant design to the top half of the card.  The polka dot one was then adhered to the bottom of the card.  Next I cut out the elephant topper and matted it onto black cardstock.  The topper was added to the bottom of the card.  In the centre of the card where the two different papers joined I added a strip of black polka dot ribbon and also added a hand tied bow to the centre.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment