Search This Blog

Sunday 11 May 2014

Best wishes Celebrate ~ Boxing

Hello bloggers I hope you are having a good weekend and managing to fit some me time into it.  Today I have another boxing card for you.



This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 7x5 card blank.  Next I printed off a sentiment and topper sheet using Polka Doodles 'not for the girls definitely for the men' CD-ROM.  The border was fussy cut out and adhered along the bottom of the card.  Next I fussy cut out two pairs of boxing gloves and adhered them to the left side of the card.  Finally I cut out the celebrate sentiment, matted it onto red and then black card stock before adhering it to the right hand side of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment