Search This Blog

Friday 16 May 2014

Grandfather Grandpa Grandad ~ Father's Day

Hello bloggers I hope you have been enjoying the lovely weather we have seen this week here in the UK.  Today I have a father's Day card for a Grandad, but this could really be used for a birthday also as it does not state Father's Day on it.




This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I used Polka Doodles 'not for the girls definitely for men' CD-ROM to print out the backing paper for the card.  This was cut down to slightly smaller than the card blank and the edges inked with  bundled sage distress ink.  Next I cut some holographic mirror board to 8x8 and adhered it to the card blank.  The grandad backing paper was then adhered to the card.  Using word I typed up the sentiment and printed it out.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders ' labels 28' die set.  I then inked through the die using bundled sage distress ink.  Next I cut a mat for the topper using some holographic mirror board.  The mat and topper were adhered together before being added to the centre of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment