Search This Blog

Saturday 31 January 2015

You're Bloomin' Fabulous!

Hello bloggers, well the weekend is here and the end of the month also.  Today I have a card using some lovely paisley paper from my stash and vellum.


This card began as a 12x12 sheet of white card stock that was cut and scored to make a 7x5 card blank.  Next I used a 12x12 paisley patterned paper form my stash and covered the front and back of the card.  Next I used a strip of green vellum and embossed it with That Special Touch 'grid' mask.  A tag was taken from the same paper kit from my stash.  Onto it I stamped the sentiment using staz-on black ink pad and Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' stamp set.  It was then attached to the vellum strip with a metal and gem brad.  The vellum strip was then adhered down the centre of the card.  Next using an off cut of the backing paper I cut out a scallop heart using Brother Scan N Cut and one of there pre-loaded designs.  Once cut it was adhered at the top of the vellum strip.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment