Search This Blog

Friday 2 January 2015

With Love ~ Makey Bakey Mice

Hello bloggers, I hope that you enjoyed a relaxing first day of the year yesterday.  Today I have a relaxing mouse in a flower to share.


This card began as an A4 white card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 3.75 x 6.5.  Next I used an off cut of green patterned paper which was printed from Fairy Gemstones CD by Linda Ravenscroft.  This was adhered to the front of the card blank.  The topper was printed on to white card stock using Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice Everyday CD-ROM.  Once printed, I cut out the topper and matted it onto some green mirror board before adhering it to the card blank.

The sentiment was stamped onto green card stock using pine needles distress ink and Country Companions Stamp Set.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  I then cut off the ends of the tag before adhering it to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment