Search This Blog

Thursday 29 January 2015

You Are So Special To Me ~ Venetian Mask ~ Tag

Hello bloggers today I don't have a card but a tag for a change to share.


This tag began as an off cut of purple topsy turvy card stock. I used the Brother Scan N Cut to cut out the tag using one of it's pre loaded designs.  Once cut out I stamped the sentiment on to the top left of the tag using walnut stain distress ink and Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' stamp set.  Next using an of cut of lilac paper and Spellbinders 'venetian accents' die set I cut out the mask.  This was adhered to the bottom of the tag.  Next I added three faux gems to the top right hand corner of the tag.  Finally a piece of purple ribbon was threaded through the tag hole and looped around it.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment