Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Especially For You Flower And Butterflies

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and enjoying the week.  Luckily we have had no snow here yet although it is forecast.  Anyway to brighten up this winter's day I have a lovely spring coloured card to share.


This card began as an off cut of black card stock that was scored to make a 4 x 4.75.  Next I cut a piece of pink glitter card slightly smaller than the card blank and adhered it to the card blank.  Using a floral patterned paper from the English tea party collection paper pack and Spellbinders 'spiral blossom 3' die set I cut out the spiral flower.  Once cut out it was spiralled up using a quilling tool and adhered into place.  I then used a brad from my stash and adhered this into the centre of the flower.  Then flower was then adhered to the card.  Next using an off cut of the flower paper I die cut three butterflies using Marianne Creatables Dies 'butterflies' die set.  Once die cut they were adhered to the card blank.  The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using tattered rose distress ink and Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' stamp set.  Once stamped it was cut out, the corners were rounded using a corner rounder.  Finally the sentiment was adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment