Search This Blog

Friday 30 January 2015

Baking ~ Cooking ~ Chef

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and have managed to avoid the snow so far like I have.  We did have about 15 minutes yesterday but then it stopped.  Today I have a cooking themed card to share.


This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that was cut and scored to make a card blank 5.5" square.  Next I added a green pearlescent paper to the card blank to form a coloured mat.  Using Crafter's Companion 'occupations' CD-ROM I printed out the theme backing paper, cut it to slightly smaller than the card blank and matted it onto the card blank.  Next I made a mat as a base for the topper pieces.  This was die cut out of peach pearlescent paper and used Spellbinders 'labels F' die set.  The topper mat was added to the centre of the card.  Next using green pearlescent paper and Wizard 'chef' die set I die cut the chef's hat, oven mitts and spatula.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with black soot distress ink.  Finally the pieces were adhered to the topper mat to complete the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment