Search This Blog

Thursday 15 January 2015

Best Wishes Stepdad Stepfather

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday, I know I did.  Today I have a simple birthday card for a Stepdad or Stepfather.


This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock.  First I printed out my chosen design onto the white card stock using Polka Doodles 'Not For The Girls Definitely For The Boys' CD-ROM.  The card stock was then cut and scored to make a card blank 11cm x 10cm.  Next I used a sentiment which had been printed from the same CD-ROM as used above.  This was cut out using a circle punch.  Using some green pearlescent paper I cut a larger circle using a circle punch as a mat for the sentiment.  The mat and sentiment were adhered together before both were adhered to the card blank.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment