Search This Blog

Saturday 24 January 2015

Coffee Morning ~ Monochrome ~ Simpler Times

Hello bloggers, well the weekend has arrived, I do hope you have something nice planned.  I am going to indulge in some knitting.  Today I have a lovely monochrome card to share.



This card began as an off cut of black card stock that I scored to make a 4x6 card blank.  Next onto white card stock I stamped the topper using aged mahogany distress ink and Katy Sue Designs Simpler Times Elizabeth Bell 'coffee time' stamp set.  Once stamped it was die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 17' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked around the edges with the same distress ink.  Next from some brown card stock I die cut a mat for the topper using a larger die of the same set used above.  The mat and topper were both adhered to the card blank.  The sentiment was stamped using the same ink pad and stamp set as above.  It was cut out using a circle punch before being adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment