Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Best Wishes Hope Your Day Is A Cut Above The Rest ~ Boxing

Hello bloggers, today's card is another make for the boys although it could also be for the girls too.


This card began a sheet of red card stock that was cut and scored to make a 6.5 x 7.5 card blank.  Next I used Polka Doodles 'Not For The Girls Definitely For The Boys' CD-ROM to print out a topper and sentiment sheet onto white card stock.  I cut out all the elements that I wanted to use.  The larger boxing gloves were cut out twice and one set was cut up to make my own decoupage which was layered up with foam tape.  This was then matted onto a black mirror board circle cut using a circle punch before being added to the bottom of the card.  Next I added the smaller boxing gloves with text to the bottom left of the card.  Across the card diagonally I added a best wishes border.  Next I added a sentiment to the top of the card that had a black mirror board mat added behind it.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment