Search This Blog

Sunday 18 January 2015

Birthday Wishes ~ Enjoy Every Moment In Life ~ Bowling ~ Male

Hello bloggers I hope you are enjoying the weekend with a bit of crafting.  Today I have a card  for the boys to share.


This card began as a 12x12 sheet of lilac card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4x6 card blank. Next using Polka Doodles 'Not For The Girls Definitely For The Boys' CD-ROM I printed out the topper and circle sentiment onto white card stock.  The topper was cut out and matted onto some brown kraft card and then adhered to the bottom of the card.  The birthday wishes sentiment was punched out using a circle punch.  Once punched out I coloured over it with a grey ProMarker.  The sentiment was added to the card using foam pads.  Next onto white card stock I used walnut stain distress ink and Creative Expressions 'button florals' stamp set.  Once stamped it was cut out by hand and adhered to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment