Search This Blog

Sunday 1 February 2015

Spring ~ Flower ~ Vinyl ~ Brother Scan N Cut

Hello bloggers, welcome to a new month with a pinch and a punch.  I hope you had a good start to the weekend yesterday.  Today I have a card made using of just vinyl and the card stock for the card blank.


This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I scored to make an A5 card blank.  Next using a pre-loaded design from the Brother Scan N Cut, I cut out of yellow and turquoise vinyl a flower.  The yellow flower was adhered to the card blank and then I layered the turquoise one on top at a different angle so you can see all the petals.  Next I cut a 1" circle from green vinyl and a stem with leaves.  Once cut I added the circle to the centre of the flower and added the leaves to the flower.  Next using a pre-loaded sentiment on the Brother Scan N cut I cut the word 'spring' out of purple vinyl.  Finally the 'spring' word was added to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment