Search This Blog

Sunday 4 January 2015

Wishing You Happiness Today & Always ~ Music

Hello bloggers I hope you are having a good weekend.  Today I have a more masculine card featuring some music notes and instruments.


This card began as an A4 sheet of black and silver holographic patterned card stock that I cut and scored to make a  13cm x 18cm card blank.  Next using My Craft Studio 'back to basics' CD-ROM I printed out the music themed topper onto white card stock.  Once cut out I inked the edges with a black ProMarker before adhered to the top of the card.

The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using Creative Expressions 'button florals' stamp set and black soot distress ink.  It was then die cut with Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with black soot distress ink.  The sentiment was then added to the bottom of the card to complete it.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment