Search This Blog

Saturday 17 January 2015

Valentines Hearts Doves True Love Roses

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good week and are ready for the weekend.  Today I have a valentine card featuring a lovely rose backing paper.


This card began as a 12x12 card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 8.25 x 5.  Next I used a gorgeous rose patterned backing paper from my stash and adhered it to the card front.  Next using two different red card stocks and the Brother Scan N cut to resize and cut out the hearts with the doves and the sentiments.  I duplicated the sentiment and the heart then made one of each slightly smaller than the other.  Next I placed the larger heart onto the left hand side of the card and then layered the smaller one on top.  The sentiments were adhered down the right hand side of the card with the slightly smaller text being at the top.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment