Search This Blog

Monday 16 December 2013

Traditional St Nicholas with Spellbinders Create-A-Flake 3

Hello bloggers today's card is a very simple but also very traditional one.  I love this paper I've had it some time and finally gave in and used it.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I cut down the ST. Nicholas patterned paper to 8x8 and then adhered it to the front of the card.  I stamped the sentiment to the top left of the card using Stamping with Dimensions 'Christmas trees' stamp set and black soot distress ink.  Next using some white glitter card I die cut several of the snowflakes using Spellbinders 'create a flake 3' die set.  These were then layered up and adhered over the top of the snowflakes that are printed on the patterned paper.  Quick and simple but effective.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment