Search This Blog

Sunday 29 December 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Hello bloggers as we approach the end of 2013 I hope that you all have had a good year and are looking forward to 2014.  Today's card is one I have made for a celebration in 2014.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I cut some pearlescent green paper to 5x7.  I then randomly stamped over the paper with a flower stamp from Creative Expressions 'buttons' stamp set and black soot distress ink.   Once dried I adhered the paper to the card blank.  Next the topper was die cut using Spellbinders 'labels E' die set.  A mat was then cut from some textured gold mirror card using Spellbinders 'labels A' die set.  The mat and topper were then adhered together and attached to the card.    Finally I die cut some white cardstock using Spellbinders 'fancy tags two' die set to make a tag for the sentiment.  I then stamped the sentiment using black soot distress ink and a 'happy mother's day' stamp from my stash. Whilst still in the die I inked through with dried marigold and Victorian velvet distress inks.  The sentiment tag was then adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment