Search This Blog

Thursday 26 December 2013

Decoupaged Marvel Spiderman Card with Spellbinder Spider

Hello bloggers as Christmas is now over for another year I have a card for those difficult to cater for boys in your life which features some decoupage.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I added some black mirror board to the front of the card.  I then cut a mat from silver textured holographic card stock using Spellbinders 'grand labels 4' die set.  I then used the next size down in the set and cut a further mat from blue card stock.  The two mats were layered up onto the card front.  Next the topper was created out of Marvel Spiderman decoupage sheet.  The edges were inked up and then the layers were built up to created the finished topper which was then adhered to the mat.  From my stash I added a little sentiment to the bottom of the card.  Finally I die cut a spider from textured holographic mirror board using Spellbinders 'spider web' die set.  I adhered the spider to the top of the card and then added some Cosmic Shimmer 'black pearl' pva to form the eyes.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment