Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Snowman and Bear Warmest Greetings

Hello bloggers  today's card is another recycled card using a Christmas card from last year.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  To the front I adhered some snowflake patterned paper  and snowflake ribbon around the center of the card.   I die cut the topper using Spellbinders 'labels 17' die set and a Christmas card I received last year.  Next using the same die I die cut a mat for the topper using some holographic mirror board.  Once die cut I cut it in half  vertically and adhered it to the back of the topper using foam tape making sure it was poking out slightly to form a mat.  This card didn't need a sentiment as it was already included on the topper.  I hope you enjoyed my recycled card, how do you recycle your old cards.  I would love to hear.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment