Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas wishes ~ spellbinders

Hello blogger's how are you all getting on with your Christmas cards are they all made and distributed.  Mine are made just need to distribute them now.

For today's card I have a merry Santa and a Christmas wreath.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I adhered some Christmas tree patterned paper to the front of the card.  Next from gold glitter card I die cut a mat for the topper using Spellbinders 'labels 27' die set. The topper was then die cut from an old Christmas card using Spellbinders 'labels G' die set.  The mat and topper were then adhered to the front of the card.  Using two different green papers I next die cut the wreaths using Spellbinders Die D-lites 'holly wreath' die set.  Once die cut I embossed them and then layered them  up so that one shadows the other.  Using two different red papers I die cut and embossed the bow using the same die set as above.  The bows were added to the wreath again shadowing each other.   I stamped the sentiment using Clarity Stamps 'letterbox kit' stamp set with festive berries and pine needles distress inks.  Onto white card stock I stamped the boxes using pine needles distress ink and then stamped into the boxes the letters using festive berries distress ink to spell out the sentiment.  Finally the sentiment was adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment