Search This Blog

Saturday 28 December 2013

Hello bloggers today I have an elegant lady card.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  I made an extra score and fold line down the front of the card to give it a different look.  The image was stamped and coloured a while ago and was just in my stash so i'm sorry but I can't remember what the stamp is called as it was borrowed, i'm afraid the same goes for the sentiment.  The image was die cut using Spellbinders 'grand labels 4' die set.  A pink holographic patterned mirror board was adhered to the inside of the card.  I then adhered the topper to the centre.  A faux gem was then adhered to each corner.    On the front of the card I adhered some purple glitter card.  The sentiment was die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set and adhered to the front of the card.  I then added a faux gem to the top and bottom of the sentiment.  On the right hand side of the front, which when folded is on the inside I added some textured silver holographic card stock.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment