Search This Blog

Thursday 19 December 2013

One the first day of Christmas ~ Partridge in a pear tree

Hello bloggers today I have a card featuring a partridge in a pear tree.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First of all I added some gold holographic mirror board to the front.  Next I added a mat of green paper onto the gold.  I then cut out my topper from an old Christmas card using Spellbinders 'labels C' die set.  Next using some gold Centura card stock I die cut a mat for the topper using Spellbinders 'labels 27' die set.  The topper and mat were adhered together and added to the card.  Next I added two Papermania gold bows to the two top corners.   I then added a few peel off stars to the top of the topper by layering them up.  At the bottom of the card a peel off bell was added to the center and some poinsettia corners were added to the bottom corners to finish off the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment