Search This Blog

Sunday 15 December 2013

Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament 2010 ~ Christmas Bauble

Hello bloggers sorry but back to Christmas cards again today.  This is a quick one as a bit pushed for time yesterday due to my cousins 50th birthday party.


Sorry the photo on this card really doesn't do it justice.  This card began as as sheet of Centura pearl card stock that I cut down to make a card 4x4.  Next I cut down some pink snowflake patterned paper and adhered it to the front of the card blank.  The topper was then cut from some Christmas patterned papers that I got free in a magazine some time ago.  It was die cut using Spellbinders 'heirloom ornament 2010' die set. I cut four different sizes from the set starting with the smallest and working my way up.  Once die cut I layered them up using foam tape and adhered the completed topper to the card front.  Next I stamped the sentiment using a free stamp from a magazine and peeled paint distress ink.  The sentiment tag was then fussy cut and adhered to the bottom right of the card.  Finally using the same paper as used for the topper I die cut the holly corners using Spellbinders 'holly motifs' die set.  I then inked over the corners with peeled paint distress ink before adhering them in the corners.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment