Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Merry Christmas Happy New Year ~ upcycled recycled

Hello bloggers today we are back to the upcycled recycled cards with this cute reindeer.


This card began as a white DL card blank.  First I cut a piece of gold card stock the the same size as the card and adhered it to the front.  Next using Spellbinders 'labels 17' die set I die cut the topper using an old Christmas card to recycle it.  The topper was then adhered to the bottom of the card.  Next I die cut my  sentiment topper using some red polka dot paper and Spellbinders 'labels 18' die set.   I stamped my sentiment onto the topper using black soot distress ink and Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set.  The sentiment topper was then adhered to the top of the card.  Finally some gold holly peel-offs were added to the top and bottom of the sentiment topper.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment