Search This Blog

Friday 15 August 2014

The Giraffe The Pell And Me Roald Dahl ~ 1st Birthday A4

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and enjoying the school holidays.  Today I have a sweet card for a babies first birthday.


This card began as a white A4 card blank.  Next I used Serif 'Roald Dahl Digikit Collection 1' to print off a backing paper and topper that I had made digitally.  I then cut these out.  The backing paper was adhered to the front of the card.  I matted the topper onto some blue glitter card before adhering it to the front of the card at the bottom.  Next I generated the sentiment using word and 'Just the Right Words' book by Judith Wibberley.  This was then die cut with Spellbinders 'crowned circles' die set.  Using some yellow glitter card I used the same die to cut a mat for the sentiment.  This was off set and adhered to the back of the sentiment before being added to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment