Search This Blog

Thursday 28 August 2014

Take Time To smell The Flowers ~ Spellbinders Blooms Two

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and the week is being good to you so far.  Today I have a floral card with some flowers and butterflies.



This card began as a white A6 card blank.  First I added a yellow glitter card mat to the front of the card.  Using some yellow polka dot paper I added a further mat to the front of the card.  I then stamped the sentiment onto the polka dot paper using peeled paint distress ink and Crafter's Companion flower fairies friends 'heliotrope' stamp set.

Next using some green paper I die cut the flower stems using Spellbinders die d-lites 'holly and twigs' die set.  The flower were cut from different scrap papers from my scrap box and Spellbinders die d-lites 'blooms two' die set.  The flowers were then assembled and adhered to the card blank.  Next I used Marianne Creatables LR0158 die set to add some butterflies to the top of the card.  Finally I added faux pearls to the flowers and corners of the card using Cosmic Shimmer pearl PVA.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment