Search This Blog

Saturday 30 August 2014

Love, Joy And Peace From Our House To Yours

Hello bloggers I hope that you had a good day yesterday and are well.  Today I have a Christmas card from our house to yours.



This card began  as an 8x8 card blank that I cut down to 8x7.  Next I adhered a traditional Christmas paper to the front of the card.  Using some green card stock and Spellbinders 'holiday tree 2010' die set I cut out all three sizes of trees.  Whilst still in the die I inked through each one with a different green distressing ink.  I used pine needles, peeled paint and evergreen bough.  I then layered the trees up with foam pads before adhering them to the left hand side of the card.

Next using some more green card stock I die cut a mat for the sentiment using Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set.  I then typed the sentiment on the computer using Word and printed it onto white card stock.  It was then die cut with a smaller labels 33 die.  Whilst still in the die I inked over with barn door distress ink.  The sentiment and mat were adhered together and added to the right hand side of the card.  Finally I used some green card stock and die cut four corners using Spellbinders 'holly accents' dies set.  The corners were adhered onto each corner to finish the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment